Christmas Negroni & Cold Brew Recipes
Take our festive blend up a notch by preparing it in these two ways.
- 100g festive blend, ground for plunger
- 1L filtered, room temperature water
- Mix all together in a large jar or toddy brewer
- Leave at room temp for eight hours
- Filter through filter paper or Chux wipes at least 2 times, to enhance the delicate berries and chocolate-coated plum flavours!
- Pour into a tall glass of ice, pull out the cricket bats and sip this sweet, sweet brew.
If you're feeling like a naughty pick me up, add cold brew to this refreshing Negroni recipe!
- 30ml Cold brew
- 30ml Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Campari
- 30ml Gin